10 Immediate Ways To Make Money Online
As you are begin surfing the web and been directed to this article, I’m sure you have already been exposed to many web advertisements. There are many people out there making money online while in the comfort of their home, enjoying flexible working hours with no office wear needed, or maybe not even wearing anything.
Below are 10 ways that you can be like them. Don’t expect to be an internet millionaire overnight. But certainly with consistent efforts you can make a few hundreds a month easily or even thousands if you work a bit harder.
1. Be a blogger – Start a blog (by the way, it’s free) to write about something you are passionate about or you have certain domain knowledge to share. If you can write well and make people interested about your posts, then you can monetize your blog. One popular way is to sign up with Google Adsense to have ads appearing on your blog. Someone click it, you earn.
2. Online Counselor – If you have the knack and patience to lend a listening ear. Many people prefer online counselor because they can remain anonymous. You can start your own website to sell your service. Drive web traffic to it and start building up your customer base. If you don’t know how to build a website then a Facebook page will be good enough to get you up and running. You will be paid on hourly basis.
3. Translation – If you know more than one language well, there are many such jobs available. There are many freelancer sites and forums where you can register yourself to express your interest. Usually you charge them on each translated word.
4. Sell your unused items – Ransacked your garage, wardrobe, under your bed… There bound to be many stuff you have bought on impulse. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Easiest way to encash your trash is to register as a seller with eBay.
5. Participate in Paid survey – There are many new marketing ideas everyday and marketers need sounding boards to test their ideas. Register yourself with such sites and when there are suitable surveys they will notify you. You just have to answer the questions truthfully.
6. Part time data entry jobs – You have spare time on hands, a ready computer for use and armed with good typing skills, speed and accuracy; and you can start earning money. Sites like elance or guru will be a good starting point.
7. Software load testing – Software needed to be tested before that are sell over the shelves. Register yourself for load testing jobs and you can help to test for bugs and comment to improve on the product. Of course, you can have bragging rights to have the software before it hits the market.
8. Build websites – If you have the necessary skills, you can make lotsa extra cash this way. There are hundreds of start-ups looking for an online presence but without time and knowledge. If you are good, you will get more than enough referrals than you can handle.
9. Start an online shop – You can sell on eBay or amazon. You will not always need to have to make your own product to sell. If your neighbor is into knitting, knock onto their door and start a joint venture.
10. Stock Photography – You need to justify your impulse buy on the latest DSLR. You can take good pictures and sell them as Stock Photographs. You can make from a few cents to hundreds of dollars depends on the nature and demand of your photos.
There are many other ways that you can make money online. Some can give you extra allowance to buy some nice clothes and some can replace or even surpass your day job income.